Last Updated: October 27, 2023
Welcome to the DMCA Policy page of TheRenewables.Org (the “Website”). This page outlines our commitment to addressing copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We respect the intellectual property rights of others and aim to promptly respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the DMCA.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or displayed on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated DMCA Agent with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- The location on the Website where the infringing material is located, including a URL if possible.
- Your contact information, including your full name, address, phone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please submit your DMCA notice via email at: [email protected].
If you believe that the material you posted on the Website was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with our DMCA Agent containing the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you are outside the United States, the federal district court for [Your Jurisdiction]) and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Please submit your counter-notification via email at: [email protected].
TheRenewables.Org will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove or disable access to content that we believe to be infringing on another’s rights.
Modifications to this DMCA Policy
TheRenewables.Org may revise this DMCA Policy at any time. Changes will be posted on this page, so please review it periodically.
This DMCA Policy page is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. If you have any concerns about copyright infringement, please consult with your legal counsel.
Note: Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
For any questions or concerns regarding this DMCA Policy, please contact us.
By Email: [email protected]
By visiting this page on our website: https://therenewables.org/contact-us